FAQ: Series Description - Intermediate
- Want to take your Bulgarian to the next level? This intermediate Bulgarian series will massively boost your conversation skills. You’ll learn how to do job interviews, ask for clarifications, give instructions, express your opinions, talk about other people, and about hopes. Our hosts will guide you through this 25-lesson series that will make you a better Bulgarian speaker.
- In this Intermediate series, you will learn how to use your English for you next trip to the United States, or any other English speaking country. If you’re traveling or plan to work in America, this series is just right for you! You’ll learn proper English grammar and vocabulary for going to the bank, surviving US customs and immigration, parties and more!
- Want to take your Filipino to the next level? This Intermediate Filipino Course will teach you how to talk about possibilities, express regrets, add fillers to conversation, ask for confirmation, and much more! Hosts Michael and Erica will guide you through this 25-lesson series that will make you a better Filipino speaker.
- Want to take your Finnish to the next level? This intermediate Finnish series will massively boost your conversation skills. You’ll learn how to do job interviews, express your points of view, fully understand instructions, describe other people, agree or disagree, complain, and much more! Hosts Päivi and Eric will guide you through this 25-lesson series that will make you a better Finnish speaker.
- This 25-lesson series will introduce you to intermediate level French. This series will cover travelling, love, humor, partying and more! The dialogues in the Intermediate level are more complex and more French is spoken between the hosts.
- This 25-lesson series will focus on living and working in Germany. You will learn everyday work talk, relating to your colleagues and your boss, going to a doctor, pharmacy and dry-cleaners. If you need German for work, this is the series for you! You’ll also learn important cultural tips to help you avoid common mistakes made by German students.
- In this 25-lesson series, you’ll follow the story of Giulia, an Italian woman living in Italy, and her friends and co-workers. You’ll learn how to use the subjunctive to express doubt, emotion, possibility, uncertain events, and much more.
- This 25-lesson series is geared towards students who want to improve their listening comprehension and learn intermediate level grammar and vocabulary. You’ll follow the story of 4 graduate students in Japan, based off real-life situations and conversations. Explanations will use very little English, to help you with Japanese comprehension.
- In this 25-lesson series, you will follow an original Korean drama storyline. Very little English will be spoken in this series, and the dialogues are longer and more complex. These lessons are geared towards those who have already studied Korean and are ready to break out of the Lower Intermediate level.
- In this 25-lesson series, you’ll learn conversational Russian with more detailed explanations of the grammar in the lesson notes. This series will help grow your Russian vocabulary and give you the tools you need to use these words in daily conversations at work, home or at play! This series is for students looking to break out of the beginner level.
- In this 20-lesson Intermediate series, Alejandra and Michelle will cover how to form the conditional tense, the irregular present tense of subjunctive verbs, grammatical inflections, how to use Latin prefixes to decipher unfamiliar Spanish words and more! You’ll hear the Latin American dialect of the Spanish language plus hear cultural insights and tips you won’t find in a text book.